Wildtrax ElectronicsWildtrax Electronics was established in 1995 and since then has grown considerably and built up a reputation for quality and efficiency with nearly 6000 sqft of production area. We maintain a flexible approach to allow us to get the job done when the customer needs it. Our experience in Surface Mount placement is quite immense. Between us we have over 60 years of experience to call on.
Wildtrax has also now teamed up with GB Electronics (UK) Ltd. in a Strategic Product Solution Partnership which allows us to offer a complete design and manufacturing service to our clients that can take your initial idea right through to finished products ready for sale to your customers.
Our equipment list includes:
- Mydata MY-15e, MY-12e, MY-12 and MY-9 Pick and Place machines all with Hydra Units (Placement rating 21,000 cph per machine)
- Reflow Ovens by Essemtec and Novastar
- IBL SV360 Vapour Phase Soldering System
- Speedprint SP210 avi Stencil Printers
- Automatic Optical Inspection machines by A-Leader, Yes-Tec, Mirtec and we also have Vision Engineering Mantis viewers
- Product Design
- Prototype Assembly
- Surface Mount Assembly
- Conventional "Through Hole" Assembly
- Automatic Optical Inspection
- Functional Test
- We can also offer a full or partial procurement service
We have ISO 9001-2008 accreditation and are also one of a few companies in the UK that were approved to work to NASA-STD 8739.2 (now changed to IPC J-STD-001S). Wildtrax also has an in house IPC J-STD-001 Certified Trainer and a Certified IPC Specialist for IPC771/7721 Rework and Repair.